service that anticipates
About Us | Mark Grist
Mark is a Senior Financial Adviser of Grove Securities Pty Ltd, and was appointed a Director of the business in 2002. He has been involved in all facets of the business since its inception in 1999, and is a Responsible Manager for our Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL).
Mark has extensive experience in the provision of strategic, technical, and investment advice and he sits on our Compliance and Investment Committees.
Mark is located in our Perth office, and provides financial advice to individual private clients, Self Managed Superannuation Funds, small business, not-for-profit organisations, and families.
- Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FFin)
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment
- Master of Business Administration
- Graduate Diploma in Business
- Foundation Diploma of Financial Planning
- Bachelor of Science (Applied Mathematics)
- Accredited SMSF Specialist AdviserTM
(Self-Managed Super Fund Association)
- Professional Certificate in Self-Managed Superannuation (Post Graduate)
- E152 Superannuation and Retirement Planning (SIA)
- 157 Financial Planning Skills (SIA)
- E115 Derivatives Pricing and Trading Strategies (SIA)
- E151 Taxation and Strategies for Financial Planning (SIA)
- Margin Lending and Geared Investments (Kaplan)
- Self-Managed Super Funds (Tribeca)
- 511 Superannuation Advice and Regulation (SIA)
- 410 Financial Planning and Wealth Creation (SIA)
- Registered Tax Agent (non-business AFSL condition) and Registered BAS Agent
Mark has completed an extensive range of additional studies across all fields of advice offered by our firm and continues to undertake a high standard of continuing professional development. Awards include first place regionally (Western Australia) in Superannuation and Retirement Planning (Finsia).
BACK TO OUR TEAM