service that anticipates
About Us | Mark Grist
Mark is a Senior Financial Adviser of Grove Securities Pty Ltd, and was appointed a Director of the business in 2002. He has been involved in all facets of the business since its inception in 1999, and is a Responsible Manager for our Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL).
Mark has extensive experience in the provision of strategic, technical, and investment advice and he sits on our Compliance and Investment Committees.
Mark is located in our Perth office, and provides financial advice to individual private clients, Self Managed Superannuation Funds, small business, not-for-profit organisations, and families.
- Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FFin)
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment
- Master of Business Administration
- Graduate Diploma in Business
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Bachelor of Science (Applied Mathematics)
- Accredited SMSF Specialist AdviserTM
(Self-Managed Super Fund Association)
- Professional Certificate in Self-Managed Superannuation (Post Graduate)
- Registered Tax Agent (non-business AFSL condition)
Mark has completed an extensive range of additional studies across all fields of advice offered by our firm and continues to undertake a high standard of continuing professional development. Awards include first place regionally (Western Australia) in Superannuation and Retirement Planning (Finsia).
BACK TO OUR TEAM